- Green views.
- Colonial style mid-rise apartment in quiet green location, minutes away from Hong Kong Park.
- Stunning fully furnished three bedroom home featuring an exceptional standard of renovation.
- Spacious separate living and dining rooms leading out on to a large balcony.
- Beautifully appointed double bedrooms, all with excellent storage.
- Nice functional kitchen with essential appliances.
- Two elegant bathrooms and one powder room with quality fixture, fittings and heated flooring.
- Large fully equipped kitchen, two helpers' rooms with bathroom.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Large balcony which will fit table, chairs and a BBQ
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1957 (building age 66 years)|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has demonstrated to be a professional property consultant consistently in my property purchase and a separate rental. Her understanding of the markets, her reach into the database and reading of my needs have helped me land on effective property solutions not just when the deals were completed. Her advice on pre-transaction preparation and post-transaction follow up have made her service highly valued by clients that follow her through the years.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi did a great job regarding our relocation to Hong Kong. In only 2 days she managed to understand our need and proposed us a large choice of apartments/houses. After our third meeting, we were in our apartment with all utilities connected. We arrived directly in our apartment and this helped us to acclimate quickly. Juhi did a great job in providing services pertaining to our home search and she made it very easy too.