- Green views.
- Colonial style mid-rise apartment in quiet green location, minutes away from Hong Kong Park.
- Stunning fully furnished three bedroom home featuring an exceptional standard of renovation.
- Spacious separate living and dining rooms leading out on to a large balcony.
- Beautifully appointed double bedrooms, all with excellent storage.
- Nice functional kitchen with essential appliances.
- Two elegant bathrooms and one powder room with quality fixture, fittings and heated flooring.
- Large fully equipped kitchen, two helpers' rooms with bathroom.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Large balcony which will fit table, chairs and a BBQ
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1957 (building age 66 years)|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There’s always a reason I will come back to her!
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We are very grateful to Annemay who was a total superstar in every aspect of our relocation - resourceful, patient, knowledgeable and attentive - she eased our move to Hong Kong during pandemic.
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim