- Open views of the surrounding buildings.
- Overlooks the outdoor swimming pool.
- Wooden floorings and painted walls and ceilings are of nice quality finishes.
- Sunlit living and dining room takes advantage from a wall of windows, a large side window, and high ceiling.
- Master bedroom has a walk-in closet, and other bedrooms come with built-in wardrobe.
- Eat-in kitchen has extended marble service countertop, lots of wooden cabinets, and essential appliances like cooking stove, built-in oven, rangehood, double-door fridge and built-in microwave.
- Master bathroom features double basins, bathtub and glass shower cubicle.
- Guest bathroom is well maintained with a bathtub provided.
- Maid's room includes a bathroom.
- Balcony is off the end of the hallway and enjoys some greenery views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1998 (building age 25 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Billiards, Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Function Rooms, Music Room, Reading Room|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary Kwan was fantastic. I gave her a list of properties to view on Friday night and we had negotiated and signed by Sunday lunchtime.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong