- Spacious four-bedroom apartment looking out to the surrounding buildings in the MacDonnell Road area.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
- Other three bedrooms, one of which an ensuite, also include built-in wardrobes.
- Cabinets in the large kitchen for storage.
- All bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's quarters with bathroom as well as the utility room are accessed from the kitchen.
- Slide open the balcony doors to bring fresh air into the living and dining room.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 41 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more