- It offers a dynamic view of Botanical Garden and Central Business District from the living room and dining area.
- Newly renovated apartment with good-size living and dining room and three bedrooms have nice wooden flooring and white painted walls.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage and space to put a double or queen-size bed.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Newly renovated bathrooms are in good condition.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|TV & Air con||Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Indoor Play Area|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
May Lee's client say:
We worked with Margaret May P.Y. Lee to find a flat in Wanchai. She was professional, courteous and effective. On Monday, Margaret identified two apartments that met our requirements perfectly and arranged viewing of the flats without delay. Two days later, we finalized a contract for one of the apartments. The process was so smooth and fast, thanks to Margaret. I would highly recommend her to friends.
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!