- Sweeping open views over the city skyline, Central Business District and a part of Victoria Harbour can be admired from everywhere in this four bedroom apartment.
- Greenery can be seen from the dining area.
- Spacious living and dining room boasts multiple aspect views and high ceiling .
- All of the bedrooms come with curtains or roller blinds.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and can easily accommodate a king-size bed and other furniture.
- Other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes could fit double beds, desks and chest of drawers.
- Fourth bedroom could be converted into a study.
- Kitchen has been renovated and is equipped with essential appliances, including built-in oven, and plenty of cabinets.
- Separate washer and dryer are installed in the utility room.
- Both bathrooms with cream colour marble tiling have been very well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own bathroom and fitted with a single bed with storage.
- Walk to Admiralty through Hong Kong Park and easy access to mini buses.
- Go jogging or walk your dog on Bowen Road.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2001 (building age 22 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Changing Rooms, Golf Simulator, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Sitting Area|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Function Rooms|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
May Lee's client say:
Great service - for finding the flat, negotiating, and post negotiation (helping in few minor things, but that are important).
May Lee's client say:
We worked with Margaret May P.Y. Lee to find a flat in Wanchai. She was professional, courteous and effective. On Monday, Margaret identified two apartments that met our requirements perfectly and arranged viewing of the flats without delay. Two days later, we finalized a contract for one of the apartments. The process was so smooth and fast, thanks to Margaret. I would highly recommend her to friends.