- Views of surrounding buildings and city skyline.
- Leafy location with walking distance to tramway path up to The Peak and close to Central Business District.
- Large living and dining room with full expansive sliding doors opening to the balcony bringing in lots of natural lighting.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Huge bedroom can take queen size bed with built-in wardrobe and cabinets. The walk-in closet can be used as dressing area links the open space to the bathroom.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom with shower over bath tub and under basin storage.
- The balcony off the living and dining room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2019 (building age 4 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is a Trustworthy, reliable and resourceful agent. She helps to protect my interest as a tenant while she ensures that it will also not jeopardize the owner. She has worked with the Landlord on several occasions as well. She understood how to protect the landlord and also translate that knowledge to ease my concerns as well. For example, she assured me that the landlord will not adjust the rental in the next 2 years. At the same time, she convinced the landlord to add this assurance in the lease agreement. She worked hard for the landlord after she found out that I have great credentials as a tenant.
Reddy Wong Hoe Choon
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC