- Looking onto buildings of the neighbourhood
- Partially furnished apartment in Midlevels area, ideal for professionals and singles.
- Rectangular-shaped living and dining room for easy arrangement of furniture.
- Spacious bedroom area which can fit a double bed and cupboard.
- Kitchen is nicely renovated with white tiled walls and lots of good quality wooden cabinets. Electric hob, exhaust hood, washer dryer and built-in fridge are provided.
- Bathroom is also renovated to modern style and features standing shower, new tiling, white sanitary fixtures and spacious cabinets.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Teresa Chu's client say:
Your agent Teresa C.K. Chu has been outstanding in assisting us to find accommodation. She's on time, courteous, knows here subject matter well and gets things done quickly. We would recommend her services anytime.
Leon Martin Justin Mare
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez