- Enjoy the splendid views over Central.
- Large L-shaped living and dining room profits from the large windows and access to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decoration.
- Master bedroom at the end of the apartment is a good size with ensuite bathroom.
- Second and third bedrooms both come with good layout.
- Master and second bedrooms both are fitted with bed plus storage units.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Modern guest bathroom and powder room are well maintained.
- Maid's quarters, doubles as a utility room includes its own washroom.
- Balcony invites you to admire the energetic city center of Hong Kong.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||Swire Properties 太古地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Golf Driving Range, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional