- Bird's eye views of the racecourse and the city.
- Efficient layout is perfect for furnishing.
- Spacious living and dining room comes with light wooden flooring and the walls are painted white.
- Baby blue painted walls give the bedrooms a fancy touch.
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows can accommodate a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Ensuite bathroom features beige marbled walls, cabinets and a bathtub.
- Two more bedrooms with space to put double beds and wardrobes.
- Nice wooden built-in cabinets with black marble service tops, dual sinks, and gas cooker with range hood complete the modern kitchen. Access the maid's quarters through the back door in the kitchen.
- Guest bathroom is in good condition and provides a glass shower cubicle.
- Store room with sliding doors is located in the living and dining room and accommodates separate washer and dryer.
- Barbecue area and children playground on the communal roof terrace for the residents to use. All season furniture is provided.
- Residents can reserve the roof top terrace at the management office for private functions.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1996 (building age 27 years)|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more