- Looking out to Wan Chai commercial district.
- Finished in light wood flooring, painted walls, and fixture for storage.
- Bright and airy living and dining room bringing in lots of natural light.
- Living and dining room comes with large expansive windows has built-in cabinets.
- Ensuite master bedroom comes with built-in wardrobe can take double or queen size bedroom.
- Second bedroom can take double bed with other furniture.
- Third bedroom can be used as a study or store room.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Modern bathrooms are well maintained.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Shopping Arcade|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I could not have been happier with the help received from our agent, Annemay Harnett. She helped our family refine our criteria and find the right apartment at the right price. I felt supported throughout the process.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.