- This flat gives you open views of the greenery in the area.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Well-positioned bedrooms receive good natural light.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- The maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Good size balcony off the living room with panoramic views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1965 (building age 58 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more