- Beautiful green scenery can be enjoyed from the living room as well as from the master bedroom.
- Completely renovated premises with white tilings and walls.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows & high ceiling.
- Chandelier decors the combind living and dining room.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout which can welcome a great decoration.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with all necessary equippment.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained and tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1972 (building age 51 years)|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans