- It shares a partial view of the racecourse in addition to the main city views.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Deluxe master bedroom includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet in addition to the ensuite bathroom.
- The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-sized bed and a wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated. There are new floor and wall finishes, fixtures and cabinets.
- The maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- The inside living space benefits from the view of the balcony outside.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1990 (building age 33 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Elle Tam's client say:
The agent was really good and professional in helping with the apartment hunt, and provided a very well curated selection of options, one of which that was eventually selected. She was also very supportive and informative in following up after moving in into the apartment.
Ng Meng Yang
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.