- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Generous L-shape living and dining room for easy furniture setting. High ceiling and the full height sliding doors opening to the balcony make the room feel especially spacious and airy.
- Master and second bedrooms can fit queen or king-size beds with other furniture and receive good sunlight.
- Third bedroom is fitted with built-in wardrobe can be used as a dressing room.
- Fitted kitchen is fitted with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both master and guest bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room is accessed from the kitchen.
- Large balcony off the living and dining room, offers green views of Kennedy Road and can fit a table and chairs.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited 長江實業|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort