- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows & high ceiling.
- Open views of the mountain and the Mid-levels areas.
- Efficient apartment nicely renovated with cream-colour painted walls.
- Large living and dining room benefits from the full height sliding doors to the balcony.
- Master bedroom can fit a queen-size bed, and the second bedroom can fit a double bed. Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms for easy storage.
- Third bedroom is a similar size as the second bedroom.
- White cabinets and all essential appliances fitted in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms in simple design with cream-colour tiled walls and white sanitary fittings.
- Maid's room can be converted into a store room.
- The private roof terrace is an extension of the internal space through an internal staircase and is perfect for alfresco dinners and barbecue.
- Sit back and relax on the living room balcony.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited 長江實業|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi made our home search much easier than previous experiences. She listened to our needs, reacted quickly to our request, questioned and negotiated on our behalf when needed, and organized our days exceptionally well. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and engaged well with the whole family.
Marc Jacobs International LLC.
Vivian Chan's client say:
Our agent Vivian did a fantastic job helping us to find a flat. She is a lovely friendly person, and she is also extremely professional, providing deep knowledge of the areas she showed us and was efficient in handling any queries we had. She was attentive to our requirements and was able to expand our search to areas that were suitable to our needs. We would highly recommend Vivian??s services.
Chak Yuen Yee