- Looks at the neighbouring residential buildings.
- Cozy low-rise apartment on an exclusive landscape with high efficiency and potential.
- Big rectangular-shaped living and dining room comes with a buiit-in wooden cabinets.
- Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and wardobe.
- Second bedroom was converted from combining two bedrooms together and has a built-in desk.
- Kitchen includes gas hob, exhaust hood, fridge, washer and practical cabinets.
- Both bathrooms with shower cubicles are well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1997 (building age 26 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Carmen Wong's client say:
Carmen from Proway came as a blessing in disguise! She communicates extremely well and is very understanding of our needs as a family. Her professionalism, promptness and transparency are highly appreciated. We can always reach her at a moment's notice with a same day reply. She also has gone above and beyond by keeping us organised with our rental agreements, account set-ups, payments, etc. There are plenty of property agents available but we can guarantee that Carmen is one of the exceptional ones who really care for her job and that shines through.
Radhika Patinio Singh