- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Three-bedroom apartment offering great space with high ceilings and white painted walls and ceilings throughout.
- Large living and dining room is very breezy, leading towards to a good-size balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom is large enough to fit a king-size bed.
- Master bathroom is in modern design and provides a walk-in shower.
- Second bedroom is also facilitated with built-in wardrobes.
- Third bedroom is separated from the living and dining room by glass walls and can be used as study or guest room.
- Spacious kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and lots of cabinets
- Guest bathroom has been renovated and provides a walk-in shower as well.
- Maid's room can be accessed via the kitchen and can be used as storage.
- Balcony is big enough to fit outdoor furniture for alfresco meals.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1960 (building age 63 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
I had such a positive experience with Proway and my real estate agent from Proway. Upon my arrival in Hong Kong, I emailed all four of the agents my school suggested (I'm a teacher), and Yvonne Lee from Proway emailed me back right away. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attentiveness. She sent me her company website, where I was able to browse different apartment options and email her back with my selections. She made a few other apartment recommendations, and then we met the next day. When I met her the next day, she had prepared a spiral notebook with a summary of all the apartments we were going to see that day. She also arranged for the company car to drive me to the different apartments. On another day where the company van wasn't available, when the distance between apartments was further, she sprung for a cab and didn't ask me to pay for it. With Yvonne I felt comfortable, reassured and well taken care of.
Bonnie Lui Jan-yu
Calvin Lee's client say:
Very happy to have found a new flat with Calvin, he is very knowledgable and did a great job help us find what we are looking for. I could recommend him to anyone. He is very pleasant to work with and was always available when we needed him.
Cross Fashion Limited
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was outstanding in her understanding of our needs. She understood the importance of a peaceful abode exuding serenity and beauty. She listened very well to the importance we place on having a great kitchen that was part of the living environment. She was patient and helped us understand how the immediate vicinity becomes part of the overall appeal of the apartment. She is a good listener as mentioned before but more importantly, also a great adviser tampering our expectations and yet ensuring what we needed as core requirements were met.