- Open views of the greenery and neighbouring buildings on this exclusive landscape.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the private terrace.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom is fitted with expansive windows overlooking the terrace with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom comes with dual aspect views can take queen size bed with other furniture.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Master and guest bathrooms are both well maintained.
- Generous maid's room with washroom attached.
- Access the private terrace from the living and dining room.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1995 (building age 28 years)|
About Mid-levels East
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho