- There is a glimpse of the Harbour in between the buildings along Conduit Road.
- Colonial low rise on exclusive floor with high efficiency ratio.
- Spacious living and dining room with high ceiling is extended by a big contemporary open kitchen.
- Walk onto the balcony through the full-size sliding glass doors.
- Three sizable bedrooms all come with built-in wardrobes and provide many furnishing options.
- Open kitchen features a centre island, refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas cooker, double sinks, and lots of cupboards and countertop space.
- Both master and guest bathrooms offer bathtubs and are well maintained.
- Maid's room with own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Utility room accommodates the washer and dryer.
- Big balcony leading towards the front of the living and dining room can fit a few chairs or a coffee table set.
- A small balcony at the back accessed from the third bedroom offers space for storage and plants.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1961 (building age 62 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Transportation||Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Teresa Chu's client say:
I have known Miss Teresa Chu for over 30 years. She is very competent, reliable and helpful. Not only does she possess excellent professional knowledge in the real estate business, she always strives to do her best and maintain a steady and high standard of performance. Her pleasant personality also enables her to enjoy a wide range of networks and a harmonious relationship with all those who work with her. I have full confidence to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable and capable real estate agent.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.