- Views of the Mid-Levels area.
- Stylish living and dining room is fitted with built-in media console and cabinetry.
- Master bedroom provides plenty of built-in storage, a bed and dressing table. Master bathroom is nicely renovated with modern fixtures.
- Dressing area/study off the master bedroom with lots of built-in closets can be used as a home office or dressing room.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Appliances installed in the kitchen include fridge freezer, gas hob, hood, oven and microwave.
- Guest bathroom features a walk-in shower.
- Maid's room located off the kitchen includes built-in bed and washer with drying function.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Podium Garden|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager