- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Nice floor tiles throughout the apartment.
- Foyer area is generous enough to put a shoe cabinet. Step through the arch entrance into the living and dining room.
- L-shaped living and dining room is large and allows for separate areas for dining and entertaining.
- Living room is fitted with classical leather benches with overhead projector to enjoy movies any time.
- Nice separate dining area comes with dining table and chairs to take eight people.
- Master bedroom enjoys two aspect views and can fit a king-size bed, dressing table and built in wardrobe with ensuite bathroom.
- Second and third bedrooms can accommodate queen-size beds, and there are under-bed storage with built-in wardrobes providing ample room for storage.
- Fitted kitchen includes a gas hob, oven, fridge and range hood with built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are kept in very good condition.
- Maid's room has fittted cabinets under the bed and washroom attached.
- Outdoor swimming pool, gym and children's playground are available for the residents.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited 嘉華地產(集團)有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Adrienne Leung's client say:
Adrienne has done a terrific job in helping us find a new apartment. I especially appreciate that she took the time to understand our detailed requirements and only showed us properties that met all of the criteria thereby saving us a lot of time in our search.
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.