- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Nice floor tiles throughout the apartment.
- Foyer area is generous enough to put a shoe cabinet. Step through the arch entrance into the living and dining room.
- L-shaped living and dining room is large and allows for separate areas for dining and entertaining.
- Living room is fitted with classical leather benches with overhead projector to enjoy movies any time.
- Nice separate dining area comes with dining table and chairs to take eight people.
- Master bedroom enjoys two aspect views and can fit a king-size bed, dressing table and built in wardrobe with ensuite bathroom.
- Second and third bedrooms can accommodate queen-size beds, and there are under-bed storage with built-in wardrobes providing ample room for storage.
- Fitted kitchen includes a gas hob, oven, fridge and range hood with built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are kept in very good condition.
- Maid's room has fittted cabinets under the bed and washroom attached.
- Outdoor swimming pool, gym and children's playground are available for the residents.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited 嘉華地產(集團)有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Fantastic experience working with Juhi on 3 assignments. A No nonsense professional in her field , she was precise in her requirements, (relayed to us on behalf of her clients) and helped us close deals with end users with no critical time lost. A very hard worker who goes beyond the normal work routine to help her clients with high ethical standards.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There’s always a reason I will come back to her!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management