- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Sizable bedrooms with large windows are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and builtin cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 28 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited 長江實業|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more