- A partial harbour view beyond the Mid-levels area.
- Green mountain views at the back.
- Quality wooden floor and painted walls and ceiling throughout this prestigious apartment.
- Efficient layout comprising a huge living and dining room with patio doors accessing to the balcony.
- Master bedroom provides ample space for a king-size bed, while other bedrooms are good for queen-size beds.
- A walk-in closet in the master bedroom and huge built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms to organize your garment and accessories.
- Plenty of space to put a queen-size bed in every bedroom.
- Newly renovated fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Put the washer and dryer in the bright and spacious utility room.
- Master bathroom features dual basin, bathtub and standing shower.
- Elegant bathrooms in granite and marble finish.
- A powder room is located near the main door.
- Good-size maid's room can take a single bed and is located next to the maid's washroom.
- Balcony can accommodate a table and chair.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1995 (building age 28 years)|
|Development||Sino Land Company Limited 信和集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.