- Views of the buildings in a comfortable distance.
- Modern bachelor's pad in neutral tone with light fixtures. Designed with the greatest usage of space in mind, the flat features sliding doors and wonderful built-in storage solutions throughout.
- A full-sized mirror gives the living and dining room an extra feel of space. TV, TV cabinets, sofa, one-person dining table, and split-type air-con are provided.
- Master bedroom comes with a queen-sized bed and mounted TV.
- An L-shaped working desk is fitted under the window of the study room with built-in cabinets and shelving around.
- Renovated kitchen equipped with gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge and washer.
- A glass shower cubicle and grey tiled walls in the well-maintained bathroom.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
May Lee's client say:
Great service - for finding the flat, negotiating, and post negotiation (helping in few minor things, but that are important).
May Lee's client say:
We worked with Margaret May P.Y. Lee to find a flat in Wanchai. She was professional, courteous and effective. On Monday, Margaret identified two apartments that met our requirements perfectly and arranged viewing of the flats without delay. Two days later, we finalized a contract for one of the apartments. The process was so smooth and fast, thanks to Margaret. I would highly recommend her to friends.