- Looks out at nearby buildings and also to a terrace below.
- Conveniently located in Mid-Levels on Robinson Road, close to the Mid-Levels Escalator.
- Classic furnished apartment with warm wood decoration, custom-made furniture and flooring throughout.
- Crown moulding and recessed lighting provide an elegant touch.
- Built-in display storage, cupboards and desk in the living and dining room.
- Built-in double beds and wardrobes in the two bedrooms.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom features a large glass standing shower, big mirrors, and vanity with cabinetry.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!
Yvonne Lee's client say:
I had such a positive experience with Proway and my real estate agent from Proway. Upon my arrival in Hong Kong, I emailed all four of the agents my school suggested (I'm a teacher), and Yvonne Lee from Proway emailed me back right away. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attentiveness. She sent me her company website, where I was able to browse different apartment options and email her back with my selections. She made a few other apartment recommendations, and then we met the next day. When I met her the next day, she had prepared a spiral notebook with a summary of all the apartments we were going to see that day. She also arranged for the company car to drive me to the different apartments. On another day where the company van wasn't available, when the distance between apartments was further, she sprung for a cab and didn't ask me to pay for it. With Yvonne I felt comfortable, reassured and well taken care of.
Bonnie Lui Jan-yu