- Open views of the residential buildings and nearby streets.
- Two-bedroom apartment with large outdoor terrace, conveniently located close to the Mid-levels Escalator.
- Large living and dining room is fronted towards a private terrace.
- Master bedroom can accommodate a queen-size bed and has a walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom is bright and leading to the living room terrace as well.
- Open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Guest bathroom has been renovated and it has access from the living and dining room as well as the master bedroom.
- Large private terrace is wonderful for outdoor activities and alfresco meals.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn’t use any other agent.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
We started working with Ms. Lee in conjunction with other realtors to find a suitable place as soon as possible. Ms. Lee was by far the most responsive to our needs. She listened to what we were looking for in location and budget, and set up many viewings which were very suitable. Yvonne continued to help us through the entire process, including negotiating price, writing up the contract, and helping us find various items for our apartment. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Gabriela Segura Marivel