- Open views of the city and a little of the Harbour.
- Very bright and comfortable combined living and dining room.
- Internal staircase leads you upstairs to the bedrooms, and to the family room.
- Large master bedroom includes of built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom with ensuite and the third bedroom are both of good size with built-in wardrobes for easy storage.
- Fourth bedroom can be an option for study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both en-suite bathrooms and the guest bathroom are of standard finishes.
- Guest powder room for guest on the living room level.
- Large utility room accommodates the washer and dryer, and also enough space for storages.
- Maid's room has its own bathroom and bed.
- Bay-shape balcony off the living and dining room can seat a set of table and chairs.
- Generous-size balcony leads off the family room is cozy for a nice coffee break.
- Includes a connected car parking space which is enough for parking two cars.
- 8 mins away walk from Sai Ying Pun MTR Station.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1973 (building age 50 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I recently moved back to Hong Kong and started the search for an apartment 2 month ahead of my arrival. Juhi has been extremely helpful before my actual arrival in HK and forwarded information for available apartments on HK Island that were within my budget. I did a pre-selection and upon arriving in HK, we started to visit all those properties as well as others selected by Juhi. Finally we closed a property and Juhi handled all necessary documentation in and efficient and timely manner. She has been of great help and I would recommend her services without hesitation.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I'm writing on behalf of both of us to thank Annemay from Proway for the help in arranging our rental. She has been really professional and efficient, but also friendly which we really appreciated, and we have been really impressed with the level of service. We just wanted to record our appreciation.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!