- This flat gives you open views of the greenery in the Mid-levels area.
- Lush green views of the surrounding trees.
- The apartment has been newly renovated with new modern flooring.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Well-positioned sliding doors brighten the living and dining room opening to the balcony.
- Master bedroom consisting of built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes with ensuite bathroom can fit queen or king size bed.
- Other two bedrooms can be used as guest room or study.
- Second bedroom is fitted with built-in storage units.
- Fitted open kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Balcony off the living and dining room is a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Barbecue Area, Children's Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Basketball Court, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is a Trustworthy, reliable and resourceful agent. She helps to protect my interest as a tenant while she ensures that it will also not jeopardize the owner. She has worked with the Landlord on several occasions as well. She understood how to protect the landlord and also translate that knowledge to ease my concerns as well. For example, she assured me that the landlord will not adjust the rental in the next 2 years. At the same time, she convinced the landlord to add this assurance in the lease agreement. She worked hard for the landlord after she found out that I have great credentials as a tenant.
Reddy Wong Hoe Choon
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC