- Open view of the city as well as lovely trees in the neighbourhood.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with full height sliding doors opening to the balcony and window opposite bringing in nice air circulation.
- Spacious layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Family room is ideal as an entertainment room for family gathering.
- Master bedroom is huge with dual aspect views and can take queen or king size bed with other furniture. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with marble finishes.
- Second and third bedrooms are large, can take double or queensize bed.
- Fully fitted galley kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge, together with lots of work benches and quality cabinets.
- Guest bathroom comes with mosaic tiles and well maintained.
- Maid's rooms is fitted with a bunk bed with a desk and storage underneath.
- Utility room is fitted with washer and dryer and additional space for storage.
- Balcony off the living and dining room is great for nice fresh air to enjoy a relaxing evening drink or family afternoon tea.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1963 (building age 59 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more