Living and Dining Room
HKD $85,000 Excl.
3,173 sq ft$27/sq ft
4,000 sq ft$22/sq ft
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
4 Bedroom(s) (4-Ensuite); 4 Bathroom(s); L-shaped Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Study Room; 1 Balcony; 1 Utility Room
2 covered parking spaces
- Superb open views of Mid-levels and Hong Kong Botanical Gardens.
- Spacious open floorplan of the L-shaped living and dining room offers many options for furniture arrangement.
- Walk through the master bedroom walk-in closet area to reach the ensuite bathroom.
- Off the hall to the left is a study room which then leads to the other three ensuite bedrooms.
- High end marble fittings in all ensuite bathrooms.
- A western oven, gas hob cooktop, and two door fridge provided in the kitchen.
- Utility area, helper's quarters, and helper's bathroom are connected to the kitchen.
- The enclosed balcony extends the living area and can be opened up with sliding glass doors to let a breeze in.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more