- This high floor flat commands a panoramic city view and a little Harbour view.
- Diamond-shaped living and dining room with large windows and high ceiling.
- Nicely finished wooden flooring throughout.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bedrooms are bright with large bay windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Master bedroom can fit for a queen-size bed.
- Two other bedrooms can fit double or single beds with other furniture.
- Contemporarily designed kitchen cabinets with mirrored doors and built-in appliances.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Utility room set off the kitchen can be used for storage.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2001 (building age 22 years)|
|Development||Nam Fung Group 南豐集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Bowling Court, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more