- Out-stretching views from the nearby buildings, greenery to the far away city.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with large expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Living and dining room in diamond shape allows for flexible furniture configuration.
- Well-positioned bedrooms with large windows to lounge on and receive good natural light.
- All bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes and good layout for any furniture arrangements.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and lots of built-in cabinets for storage.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with granite and tile finishes.
- Store room provides additional storage option.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2001 (building age 22 years)|
|Development||Nam Fung Group 南豐集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Bowling Court, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Indoor Play Area|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more