- Expansive view of Hong Kong skyline with a glimpse of the Harbour at the far distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with large bay windows and high ceiling.
- Wooden flooring and painted walls and ceilings give a neutral background for furniture of any style.
- Diamond shape of the living and dining room allows for a flexible arrangement of furniture.
- All bedrooms come with large bay windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Three bedrooms include one ensuite with large windows and good layout for bed with other furniture.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2001 (building age 22 years)|
|Development||Nam Fung Group 南豐集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Bowling Court, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Indoor Play Area|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more