- Looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Rectangular living and dining room with full height sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with large expansive bay windows and can take double or queen size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom comes with dual aspect views and can fit double bed with wardrobe.
- Third bedroom can be used as a study or guest room.
- Nice modern kitchen has built-in essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Balcony off the living and dining room is great for relaxation or a nice coffee break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
Bernice from Proway was great, very attentive and helpful. I would reach out to her again if moving.
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi did a great job regarding our relocation to Hong Kong. In only 2 days she managed to understand our need and proposed us a large choice of apartments/houses. After our third meeting, we were in our apartment with all utilities connected. We arrived directly in our apartment and this helped us to acclimate quickly. Juhi did a great job in providing services pertaining to our home search and she made it very easy too.