- Looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Living and dining room benefits from large windows along one side.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bedroom captures dual aspect views and has space to take a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- Located within two minutes walking distance from the Mid-Levels Escalator
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been a fantastic agent for us. She easily understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to get exactely that. She adviced is well along the way, and all her proposed flats were both sensible and well considered. She finally found a flat for us that was not online with all companies yet, and she handled the closure swift and to our great satisfaction. we would work with her again anytime and Reccomend her highly.
Michael Roy Jardine
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.