- It has main views of the city and the Harbour..
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom also boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with good layout for king-size bed and other furniture.
- Second bedroom is large enough to fit a double bed and a wardrobe.
- Third bedroom is currently used as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Balcony off the living and dining room lets in sunlight and fresh air. A nice place to chill out.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1985 (building age 38 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!