- Large windows capture picturesque views of the sea, the greenery and the city.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- The original layout has been modified to give a larger master bedroom.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with floor-to-ceiling windows and walk-in closet.
- All fittings and furnishing in the bedrooms match in a harmonious tone.
- Second bedroom with built-in storage, can be used for guest or as a study.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been modified to provide with a large space with dual basin and separate shower room.
- The maid's room with its own washroom can be converted into a store room as suitable.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1985 (building age 38 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has demonstrated to be a professional property consultant consistently in my property purchase and a separate rental. Her understanding of the markets, her reach into the database and reading of my needs have helped me land on effective property solutions not just when the deals were completed. Her advice on pre-transaction preparation and post-transaction follow up have made her service highly valued by clients that follow her through the years.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited