- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Mid-levels area between Caine Road and Robinson Road. Two minutes walking distance from the Escalator.
- This apartment in white decor feels very bright and spacious.
- Living and dining room has a small dining counter with three high chairs and lots of space for further furnishing.
- Master bedroom is large enough to accommodate double bed and wardrobe.
- Second bedroom comes with wardrobe, can be used as a guest room or dressing room.
- White kitchen includes built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom featuring a shower unit is well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1986 (building age 37 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.