- It boasts expansive views over the city and a part of the harbour at a distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bay windows in the bedrooms bringing in lots of natural light.
- Second bedroom is nice for guest or as a study.
- Fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||New World Development Company Limited 新世界發展有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||BBQ Area, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Podium Garden|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.