- There are breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline.
- The apartment will enjoy sea views bounded by a range of mountains at a distance.
- Spacious living and dining room opens up to a semi circular balcony large enough to put a table and chairs.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can fit a king size bed with a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Other bedrooms are large enough to fit double or queen-size beds and built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances including gas hob, oven, rangehood and fridge.
- Both bathrooms are in original condition and have bathtubs.
- Maid's room can fit a bunk bed and storage unit.
- A semi circular balcony is accessible through sliding doors from the living and dining room.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 44 years)|
|Development||New World Development Company Limited 新世界發展有限公司|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi made our home search much easier than previous experiences. She listened to our needs, reacted quickly to our request, questioned and negotiated on our behalf when needed, and organized our days exceptionally well. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and engaged well with the whole family.
Marc Jacobs International LLC.