- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- It boasts expansive views over the city and a part of the Harbour.
- The apartment is fitted with German "Boen" wood floors throughout with comprehensive renovation including new air cons.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement with some walnut wood furniture.
- Each bedroom comes with large windows and is facilitated with built-in storage.
- Master bedroom with wonderful sea view, is fitted with a queen-size bed with storage and bedside tables.
- Second bedroom comes with a desk (includes internet connection) and chair with large built-in wardrobe.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential Italian appliances like gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer and microwave, and fitted with built-in cabinet and washer, including island with storage.
- Bathroom with walk-in rain shower, heated towel rack and cabinets for ample storage.
- Balcony leads off the living room is cozy for relaxation with built-in mood lighting.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- Includes one covered car park just a few steps from the lift entrance.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 44 years)|
|Development||New World Development Company Limited 新世界發展有限公司|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn’t use any other agent.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
We started working with Ms. Lee in conjunction with other realtors to find a suitable place as soon as possible. Ms. Lee was by far the most responsive to our needs. She listened to what we were looking for in location and budget, and set up many viewings which were very suitable. Yvonne continued to help us through the entire process, including negotiating price, writing up the contract, and helping us find various items for our apartment. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Gabriela Segura Marivel