- Outstretching views to the lush green mountains on one side and Cyberport on the other.
- Living and dining room with patio doors opening onto a balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can easily accommodate a king-size bed and comes with built-in storage and an ensuite bathroom.
- All two other bedrooms can fit queen-size beds and have built-in storage.
- Big galley kitchen comes with essential appliances and has enough cupboards for storage.
- Both ensuite bathrooms are in good condition.
- Utility area leads to the maid's quarters and fitted with a washer.
- Practical store room for additional storage.
- Square balcony off the living and dining room can comfortably house a table and chairs for tea break and relaxation.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1975 (building age 48 years)|
|Development||New World Development Company Limited 新世界發展有限公司|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
By far the most helpful agent i've used over 13 years of living in HK. Can't recommend Yvonne more highly.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi helped find a right place for us and provided superb service during the whole process. She endeavoured to deliver necessities to our requirement and truly bridged between me and the landlord with fairness and full transparency. It was pleasant to be serviced by Juhi in all aspects, and I have no hesitance to seek her assistance for any issue during my current tenancy and for next relocation.