- Breathtaking views of the Harbour beyond the neighbouring buildings.
- Very efficient apartment with high ceilings and great open views filtered through the large windows.
- Big living and dining rooms have lots of furnishing options.
- Master bedroom can easily accommodate king-size bed and other furniture.
- Other three bedrooms are also large enough to accommodate queen-size beds and wardrobes.
- Plenty of cabinets and all needed appliances are installed in the kitchen.
- The ensuite and guest bathrooms and the additional lavatory are clean and neat.
- Utility room and maid's quarters with own washroom are off the kitchen.
- Store room is great for additional storage.
- Balcony is accessed via the sliding glass doors from the living and dining room and is a nice size for a table with two chairs.
- Walk up the building staircase to the beautifully decorated communal roof terrace for outdoor relaxation and alfresco dining.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1974 (building age 49 years)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is a Trustworthy, reliable and resourceful agent. She helps to protect my interest as a tenant while she ensures that it will also not jeopardize the owner. She has worked with the Landlord on several occasions as well. She understood how to protect the landlord and also translate that knowledge to ease my concerns as well. For example, she assured me that the landlord will not adjust the rental in the next 2 years. At the same time, she convinced the landlord to add this assurance in the lease agreement. She worked hard for the landlord after she found out that I have great credentials as a tenant.
Reddy Wong Hoe Choon
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC