- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Efficient low-rise apartment in a nice greenery setting.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen feels comfortable and airy.
- Both bedrooms come with good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Master bedroom is fitted with carpet, ceiling fan, queen-size bed, dressing table and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom is nice for guest or as a study
- Semi-open kitchen is fully fitted with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both bathroom with shower stand are well-maintained.
- A good storage area is located next to kitchen.
- Terrace off the living room to maximize the view of it from inside.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.