- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Three bedroom low rise apartment with good layout.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom is fitted with a built-in queen size bed with built-in wardrobe..
- Second and third bedroom can take queen size bed with other furniture.
- Fitted kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1973 (building age 50 years)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!