- Breathtaking views of the sea and foreground garden.
- Luxury three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with modern lobby entrance.
- With neutral decor and split air-con throughout, this apartment and its bathrooms are finished with neutral stone flooring, while the bedrooms and the hallway feature natural wooden flooring.
- Combined living and dining room has feature walls and sliding doors leading to a balcony, making this an ideal apartment for entertaining.
- Extra storage is provided with built-in storage area concealed on one side behind the living and dining room walls.
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows facing the sea, an open master bathroom with a large walk-in shower, bathtub and shelving that can be partitioned with wooden bi-fold doors, making this truly luxurious.
- Second bedroom has a lovely seaview as well and would be perfect to use it as children's bedroom.
- Third bedroom has built-in wardrobes, shelves and desk and is facing the hill side.
- Bright, fully equipped kitchen is partitioned by wooden walls. Featuring stainless steal bench tops and splash back, four-ring gas hob and extractor fan positioned on an island breakfast bench, a built-in stainless steal oven together with integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher unit.
- Modern guest bathroom with stand up shower.
- Leading off the kitchen behind a white glassed concealed door is the utility area fully serviced by a kitchenette, washing and dryer unit, storage cabinets and helper’s quarters.
- Glass balustrade surround the living room balcony maximizing the enjoyment of the sea view.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Yvonne Lee's client say:
I had such a positive experience with Proway and my real estate agent from Proway. Upon my arrival in Hong Kong, I emailed all four of the agents my school suggested (I'm a teacher), and Yvonne Lee from Proway emailed me back right away. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attentiveness. She sent me her company website, where I was able to browse different apartment options and email her back with my selections. She made a few other apartment recommendations, and then we met the next day. When I met her the next day, she had prepared a spiral notebook with a summary of all the apartments we were going to see that day. She also arranged for the company car to drive me to the different apartments. On another day where the company van wasn't available, when the distance between apartments was further, she sprung for a cab and didn't ask me to pay for it. With Yvonne I felt comfortable, reassured and well taken care of.
Bonnie Lui Jan-yu
Calvin Lee's client say:
Very happy to have found a new flat with Calvin, he is very knowledgable and did a great job help us find what we are looking for. I could recommend him to anyone. He is very pleasant to work with and was always available when we needed him.
Cross Fashion Limited
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was outstanding in her understanding of our needs. She understood the importance of a peaceful abode exuding serenity and beauty. She listened very well to the importance we place on having a great kitchen that was part of the living environment. She was patient and helped us understand how the immediate vicinity becomes part of the overall appeal of the apartment. She is a good listener as mentioned before but more importantly, also a great adviser tampering our expectations and yet ensuring what we needed as core requirements were met.