- It offers open views of the green hill and the residential buildings from the living room and all the bedrooms.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows, high ceiling and full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Well-positioned bedrooms receive good natural light.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge and washer & dryer.
- Bathroom has been tastefully designed with mosaic tiles finishes.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
I had such a positive experience with Proway and my real estate agent from Proway. Upon my arrival in Hong Kong, I emailed all four of the agents my school suggested (I'm a teacher), and Yvonne Lee from Proway emailed me back right away. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attentiveness. She sent me her company website, where I was able to browse different apartment options and email her back with my selections. She made a few other apartment recommendations, and then we met the next day. When I met her the next day, she had prepared a spiral notebook with a summary of all the apartments we were going to see that day. She also arranged for the company car to drive me to the different apartments. On another day where the company van wasn't available, when the distance between apartments was further, she sprung for a cab and didn't ask me to pay for it. With Yvonne I felt comfortable, reassured and well taken care of.
Bonnie Lui Jan-yu
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers