- A unique low rise with roof terrace in Pokfulam.
- Embraced by the most beautiful views overlooking the hillside and distant sea.
- Deluxe two bedroom apartment featuring tasteful renovation.
- Cream painted walls contrasting with dark wooden flooring.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with Dorn Bracht fittings and latest sanitary units.
- Second bedroom is nice for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open kitchen is inspired by Paliform Design, with silver mosaic wall tiles, Eurocave wine cellar, and built-in Miele appliances, such as gas hob, oven, steamer, microwave, refrigerator and rangehood.
- Guest bathroom has a freestanding oval-shaped bathtub and the latest style sanitary ware.
- Internal staircase leading from the living room to the private roof paradise in where you could enjoy a jacuzzi and a built-in barbecue. Superb for outdoor entertainment.
- Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1997 (building age 26 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Fantastic experience working with Juhi on 3 assignments. A No nonsense professional in her field , she was precise in her requirements, (relayed to us on behalf of her clients) and helped us close deals with end users with no critical time lost. A very hard worker who goes beyond the normal work routine to help her clients with high ethical standards.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There’s always a reason I will come back to her!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management